Who's eligible to show?
• Art in the 'Burg is NOT JURIED. There are only a few rules on who can show and sell at Art in the 'Burg. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basic.
• Artists must reside (or do their artwork) within Virginia with preference given to artists from the Historic Triangle, i.e. Yorktown, Williamsburg and Jamestown (and the adjacent counties)
• Artists must sell their own work
• Non-profit, art-related organizations directly supporting artists within Southeastern Virginia may participate and show work from their member artists/craftsmen at the ocurrent artist rate (currently $10 for for one booth)
• Non-profit organizations wishing to display and/or sell art (youth groups, scout troops, etc.) may participate
• Art at any given show should be of interest to the public and/or art collectors
• Artists and craftsmen frequently attending Art in the 'Burg are highly encouraged (not required) to bring different works to each event
• Works of art displayed for sale at the events should represent many different media and forms of art and include pieces of art at different price points to appeal to the largest possible audience
• To encourage art education, artists and craftsmen are encouraged to work on art pieces or demonstrate their craft for visitors during the events
Fair Dates in 2016
April 16 May 14 June 18 July 16 August 20 September 17 October 15 November 5