About the Loaction
110 Bacon Ave. is at the intersection of Lafayette St. and Bacon Ave. (corner lot)
• Bacon Ave. is first street crossing between Richmond Road and Lafayette St.
• Two lots away from a city bus stop (local) and trolley stop (tourists)
• Sidewalks run down Bacon Ave. between Richmond Road and Lafayette St.
• There is a crosswalk across Richmond Road to Bacon Ave.
• The parking lot is paved. The grassy area along Lafayette St. may be made available for 1-3 artists per request
• Free parking is along Bacon Ave. and Lafayette St. as well as in public lots within a block of the location, specifically Fleming's Gifts and Chesapeake Bank
• Limited access to electricity courtesy of Colonial Folk Art and/or Allstate (Mason Agency) – request must be made at time of registration (i.e., no guarantees); priority given to artists with electrically powered artwork
Fair Dates in 2016
April 16 May 14 June 18 July 16 August 20 September 17 October 15 November 5