• Events are held “rain or shine”
• Artists must pre-register for each event. First come, first reserved!
• A non-refundable fee of $10 must be paid when a space is reserved.
• Only space is provided. Artists are required to bring all necessities (e.g. tents, easels, tables, chairs, etc.) to display their work Note that tents are NOT required.
• Artists are responsible for the safety of their own artwork and that of visitors viewing their works in their area
• Any tents must be “shade” type (canopy) tents and be no larget than 10'-by-10'. The paved area has no tiedowns so appropriate measures should be taken to secure tents to the ground
• Display space is allocated on a first-come, first-reserved basis. The number of artists is limited at this point. As the event grows, accomodations for more artists may be made
• Artists are responsible for collecting all required taxes
• Artists are required to comply with all Federal, state and local laws
• Artists are required to conduct themselves in an professional, congenial manner toward the public and other artists during the events. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the property and may lead to exclusion from participation in future events
Fair Dates in 2016
April 16 May 14 June 18 July 16 August 20 September 17 October 15 November 5